Thursday, April 3, 2014

My first Swap and Mandala Madness!!

A few weeks ago, Jo sponsored a brooch swap and I was paired with the lovely Rachel
 
This is the first swap that I have ever been a part of. 
I have seen many swaps on different blogs and
 it always looked like so much fun. 
The deal was make one and receive one.
 I can't do one of anything....
 And as luck would have it, neither could Rachel. 
Lucky me!


 
The first one is my very favorite...a daffodil. 
My very favorite Spring flower! 
 
The second pretty brooch is now attached to my computer. 
It is fabric and lace with a pretty wood button.  It is soo pretty.

 
 
Now, every time I use my lap-top, I am reminded of Rachel and her generosity.
 
A gorgeous card, waiting to be framed (I love framing pretty cards)
and a pretty pinwheel, which is sitting on my desk at work. 
 
Thanks for sponsoring the swap Jo!  It was so much fun!
 
 
MAND-A-LONG!!
I have managed to make three so far....

A stool cover 


A "spoked" potholder...




A simple round mandala ... 


pattern from Wink
 
A Maybelle Flower garland is blocking... 

 
and finally....
 
this flower...
I just love it.
Free pattern from Vendulka

Linking up with:
Lazydaisyjones
Chrissie
Hannapat

 

9 comments:

  1. All of your things are so pretty, my favourite of your beautiful mandala's is the "simple" one, it just seems to be so lovely and so right to me! I saw your swap items on Rachel's blog, they are all very pretty! Glad that you enjoyed it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, love the stool cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! So pleased it all arrived safely and is making you happy! And I am honoured to be your fist ever swap, I'm pleased you like it. I love the mandalas, so many happy colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, these mandalas are divine you are very clever with the hook I can see...thank you for linking up it makes the party so much more fun!!
    bestest Daisy j x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous line-up of mandalas! I love each design, and your colours are wonderful - and I like how each one has its own purpose, very clever to use one as a stool cover! All your other crochet is so pretty and spring-like, too! Thanks for sharing, Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the brooches and your mandala's are lovely!

    I have to say tho that the button flower is my favorite - way too cute and fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, colourful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy mandala s...I especially like the flower at the end :-)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Robbie, wow you have made so many beautiful crocheted projects! I love everything you made an you are talented. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice compliment on my dishcloths.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete