Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Joining in with Taryn for Gratitude Sunday...a time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful...


Cold rainy weekends that we all cuddle up on the couch and watch old movies.

Early morning walks, breathing in the frosty air.

Appreciating the bare branches against gray skies.

Planning our Christmas Day menu....the final countdown has begun!

Watching her craft her mini Christmas Trees

Feeling healthy and strong...something that I have always taken for granted.  For the first time in over a year, I am not taking any medication!  I will always be grateful for the time I was sick...I learned to slow down and enjoy just being still.

Not getting what I asked for, but getting exactly what I needed.




1 comment:

  1. I especially like the last one on your list, that is so very true and something to be grateful for :)

    ReplyDelete